ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
SUMMARY OF SERVICES
Yoursearch Films Crowdfund operates an online platform where certain users (‘Campaigners’) run campaigns to raise funds for their creative & innovative projects. They raise funds by asking contributions from other users (‘funders’) in return for tangible and intangible rewards. The funders do not get any monetary return on their funding amount. Every campaign has a funding goal and only up to 2 months time given to reach this funding goal. If the campaign does not reach its funding goal in this time & if it reached 60% of funding goal in such cases another 15 days extra provided to complete the campaign, within this time period, if target goal not achieved means the funds collected are refunded to the Funders/Backers.
Visit here for more understanding of how it works
- Rules to your project: http://crowdfund.yoursearchfilms.com/rules/
- How it works: http://crowdfund.yoursearchfilms.com/how-it-works/
- Project approval form: http://crowdfund.yoursearchfilms.com/project-approval/
USER SIGNUP & ACCOUNT RELATED
We ask certain details like name, phone number, email id and social media links and for the Campaigners few details are shown to public so that which makes trustworthy to funders & the campaigns uploaded details like media, text are publicly visible under campaign page.
The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse registration of or cancel a User ID, domain name, and project name. You are solely responsible for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password for the Site. You shall never use another User account without the other User’s expressed permission. You will immediately notify the Company in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other known account-related security breach.
Through the Site, email, websites, and other media, the Company makes accessible various content, including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, projects, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works (collectively, “Content”). Users may have the ability to contribute, add, create, upload, submit, distribute, facilitate the distribution of, collect, post, or otherwise make accessible (“Submit”) Content. By creating a fundraising campaign on the Site, you as the campaigner are offering the public the opportunity to enter into a contract with you. By funding a campaign on the Site, you as the Funders accept that offer and the contract between the campaigner and the Funders. Yoursearch Films Crowdfund is not a party to that agreement between the campaigner and Funders. All dealings are solely between users.
FUND TRANSACTION AND ACCOUNTABILITY
We offer various payment gateways to facilitate transaction of funds for campaigns.
- Collects the funds in the Company bank account till the campaign is running for a time period chosen by the campaigner. And transfers the funds to the campaign’s bank account 15 days after the campaign’s time period has ended.
- Makes refunds after deducting necessary transaction fee to the funder.
- Does not guarantee that the target funds of a campaign will be raised fully.
- Does not offer the platform to users for investing in a project for the purpose of equity, loans/debt, or profit sharing.
- Project details submitted in the evaluation form are kept confidential with us.
- Campaigners have to go through a free mandatory evaluation process in order to fill the campaign form and start crowdfunding by submitting project approval form and wait for our reply about acceptance or decline of project.
- Campaigners shall not raise the campaigns for the same project in any other sites.
- Campaigners must follow government rules and regulations in creating a media content for the public.
Checkout our FQA’s for more details
CAMPAIGN APPROVAL OR REJECTION
We follows Project rules & guidelines while selecting a campaign/project for the purpose of raising funds on our platform. Only those campaigners, whose projects are approved, are allowed to raise funds by filling campaign submission form which will be emailed to registered mail id once the project gets approved. Approved campaigners have to pay upfront category fee, its one time & non refundable.
Visit Here for Plan & Pricing details: http://crowdfund.yoursearchfilms.com/pricing/
- One time upfront category fee
- A commission to be charged on the total amount of funds raised at the end of your campaign.
- Payment Gateway charges – We use Razorpay and they charge upto1 to 4% depending on mode of payment used on the funds received.
- GST wherever applicable
The Campaigner hereby agrees to pay Yoursearch Films Crowdfund fee & this fee is non-refundable and non-negotiable under any circumstances.
Campaigners must bear any and all tax liabilities on the funds raised. These taxes may include, but are not limited to, income tax, VAT, service tax and GST applicable on the fund’s raised or on the procurement of rewards.
BRANDING & MARKETING
Campaigners must include Yoursearch Films, Yoursearch Films Crowdfund Logo branding on all project and/or campaign related marketing, whether online or offline
Visit here for Brand Assets : http://crowdfund.yoursearchfilms.com/brand-assets/
Yoursearch Films Crowdfund reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject, cancel, interrupt, remove, or suspend a campaign at any time and for any reason. For refund related policies visit here: http://crowdfund.yoursearchfilms.com/refund-policy/
THIRD-PARTY SITES SHARING
Campaigners & Funders may share the campaign page in social media pages and request for funds.
RIGHTS OF THE PROJECT
Funders agree to not claim any ownership in the project they fund through the campaign on the Site. The rights of the project remain with the campaigner.